ReDirect - Moves your mail when you move home
There is enough to consider when you move home without having to worry if you remembered to inform everyone that your address has changed! ReDirect is the efficient solution. Whether you are moving home locally or abroad, we will redirect personal mail from your old address to your new address - and we'll do it for up to two years! Prices start from just £33.00
How it works....
Simply complete and sign the attached application form (you can download the form below.) If you require any help completing the form, please ask at your local Post Office Counter or telephone Customer Services on 01624 664664.
Please present your completed application form and proof of identification (see Important Information for acceptable proof of identification - we will need ORIGINALS) with the correct payment at any Post Office Counter or post to:
|Isle of Man Post Office Postal Services|
Isle of Man Post Office
ISLE OF MAN
|Post Code:||IM87 6DL|
If sending through the post, your original documents will be returned to you by Special Delivery on day of receipt.
We will send you a written acknowledgement of your application to your old address and start redirecting your mail as requested.
Two weeks before your redirection is due to end we will contact you again to check if you would like your redirection period to be extended. Mail will be delivered as addressed upon the expiry of your redirection.
To give us ample time to process your request, please complete and return your application form at least one week before you would like ReDirection to start.
Acceptable Proof of identification:
- Passport, birth certificate, driving licence or bank card AND either a household bill or TV licence. Documents need to be originals (NOT photocopies) and relate to the old address. Please supply once from each category.
- Applicants above the age of 16 must sign the application form. In the case of minors a parent or guardian must sign.
- In the case of deceased, if more than one person is an executor or are administrators, signatures must be supplied by all parties concerned, together with a certified copy of the authority.
- Whilst we can redirect Special Delivery and Recorded Items within the British Isles, we are unable to deliver these items if you have moved abroad - these items would be returned to sender. Please note that delivery time guarantees will not apply for redirected items.
- We may be required by law not to redirect social security and other benefits mail. We advise that you contact your Local Authority or benefits office as soon as possible to inform them of your new address.
- Isle of Man Post will not redirect mail if it has more than one addressee on the envelope or package and only one of the addressees has applied for the service.
For further information concerning
- Flats without their own letterbox
- Power of Attorney, Executors or Adminstrators
- business mail redirection
- Customers must cancel the service in writing. Isle of Man Post Office will not refund the fee if the customer cancels the service after it has started. If the service is cancelled before the start date a refund will be given, subject to an administration fee.
- If disputed mail is addressed jointly, Isle of Man Post Office will deliver the mail as addressed unless both parties agree in writing that one or a third party will receive it.
- If you wish to amend the forwarding address on an existing ReDirect, this can be done in writing, but will incur an admistration fee.
- To transfer your TV Licence to your new address, please contact: Address Management Centre, TV Licensing, Bristol BS98 1TK. Telephone: 08705 763763.
- To redirect mail without proper authority is a criminal offence.
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|