International Signed For
You can get added reassurance that your important document or package has been delivered to its overseas destination, by using our International Signed For service for only an additional £5.15. Extra compensation up to £500 is available for an additional £2.60.
- Visible - Isle of Man Post Office's Track & Trace service provides up to date visibility for the full journey of the item.
- Secure - International Signed For™ mail travels through a separate and secure network. Each item is individually listed and accounted for before being handed over to the airline. Proof of posting is provided as standard and deliveries are made by domestic postal operators who provide a universal service in those destinations.
- Signature on delivery - You can be sure that the item will be handed over only after it is signed for (however please be aware that a copy of the signature is not currently part of this service)
- Additional peace of mind - There is extra compensation of up to £500 (sometimes £250, dependent on the destination) available to you for more valuable items.
- Availability - International Signed For™ is available to every destination in the world.
- Cost effective - International Signed For™ provides great value for money.
- Accessible - International Signed For™ can be purchased at the Post Office, via franking machines and via your account , if you have a business account.
- After sale service - Overseas postal operators are obliged to investigate any potential loss or damage claim raised by the customer, which is not the case with standard Airmail or surface delivery services.
- Compensation payable for loss of cash sent via International Signed For is £100
- Cash and/or some financial documents cannot be sent at all to some countries
- Mobile phones may be sent by International Signed For but maximum compensation for any loss or damage is limited to £30.
|Terms & Conditions||©2013 Crown Copyright|