Addressing your Post
Make sure your post arrives on time and to the right address.
Write the address clearly on the front of your post as follows:
No. Name of Street
Locality (ie Peel, Ramsey, Douglas etc)
For further information on addressing standards click here.
To ensure quick delivery:
- You should always use a postcode, use our postcode finder to check if you're unsure.
- Use a clear and easy to read handwriting (or font if you are printing the address)
- Use a pen or ink that is clear against the colour of the envelope or parcel. Metallic ink is harder to read and sort.
- Left align the text (no centred or 'stepped' lines).
- No commas or full stops.
- Leave a generous margin around the address.
- Place the correct postage on the top right.
- If using a coloured envelope, stick on a white label and use black ink.
And don't forget to include a return address so if for any reason your item can't be delivered, we can send it back to you.