Certifications and compliance
Total peace of mind thanks to our ISO 27001 certification.
All services provided by IMS including mail opening, scanning, data capture, printing, fulfillment, franking and stationery supply are certified to the international industry standard for Information Security Management - ISO 27001.
We are also certified to the highest international standard for quality management: ISO 9001, so our customers can expect a consistently superior service from IMS.
How we work:
- We understand that security is one of your top priorities, so we go the extra mile to ensure you get complete confidentiality and peace of mind.
- We never disclose your or your client's private data to unauthorised individuals or organisations.
- All of our staff are police and credit checked.
- Our secure premises are under 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- We're ISO 27001 certified, which is the internationally recognised standard for data security.
- We're maintain regular internal and external audits, and welcome client audits, to ensure we always meet the highest standards.
- Confidential waste is outsourced to a supplier we've worked with for over ten years. They are ISO 9001 certified and comply with the British Standard for the secure destruction of confidential material – BS 8470:2006, and provide certificates of destruction on completion.
The first provider of our kind to achieve ISO/IEC 27001
The internationally recognised data security standard is the only ISO accreditation that really matters when it comes to dealing with your data, and we're the first printing, scanning and mailing specialist in the Isle of Man and Channel Islands to achieve it.
It's your reassurance of our absolute commitment to our customers, with the right controls in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their data. For more information on ISO/IEC 27001 please see the International Organisation for Standardisation website.
Isle of Man Post Office’s (IOMPO) specialist business services division, Integrated Mailing Solutions (IMS) is pleased to announce that it has successfully renewed its management systems certification, incorporating ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security Management, following an audit by Lloyd's Register in June 2020.
Have you considered outsourcing your transactional mail? Let us help you.
Paper has been used for centuries and is a fundamental part of our lives, from newspapers, to receipts to legal documents to books; therefore, understandably we are attached to this tactile means of holding information.