The winner of the competition has been announced as Francis Kwek, who correctly identified all hidden secrets.
Congratulations to Francis and thank you to all those who took part.
Terms and Conditions
Win a 2001: A Space Odyssey Printers Pane (number 2) worth £500
1. The Promotion is open to anyone excluding Isle of Man Post Office employees, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Entrants must correctly identify the eight secrets embedded on the 2001: A Space Odyssey Stamp Collection and email their answers to email@example.com
3. Closing date for receipt of entries is Saturday 15th September 2018.
4. Entries received after 11.59pm on Saturday 15th September will not be accepted.
5. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all valid entries received on or before 5pm on 17th September 2018. The draw to select the winner of the Promotion will take place at Isle of Man Post Office Headquarters on Monday 17th September 2018
6. The winner will be notified by email of their success within one working day of the draw date.
7. In order to take advantage of the Prize, the winner must consent to the Promoter reserving the right to publish the winner's name for future publicity and Promotions. By entering, the Winner agrees to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the Promotion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the Promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
12. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion. This does not affect any statutory rights.
14. Promoter: Isle of Man Post Office, Spring Valley, Douglas Isle of Man IM2 1AA.
15. Prize is non-transferable.
16. In the event of dispute in any of the above promotions the decision of the Promoter (IOM Post Office) is final.