This set of six sheets of 20 vibrant stamps of each value features some of Roger Dean’s most recognisable artwork from album covers of artists including Yes and Uriah Heep. Exclusive to this collection is the image ‘Meeting Place’ which was inspired by the Isle of Man.
|UM66||Islands and Bridges Sheet Set (Mint)||£143.60|
|UM67||Islands and Bridges Sheet Set (CTO)||£143.60|
Featured on this set are:
• 45p - Meeting Place - painting inspired by the Isle of Man.
• 77p - Blind Owl Late Landing - artwork for the Blind Owl album, to be released.
• 95p - Pathways - cover artwork for the Yes triple album Yessongs.
• £1.24 - Green Parrot Island - from Yes - The Studio Albums 1969-1987 box set.
• £1.69 - Tales From Topographic Oceans - Yes album cover.
• £2.08 - Sea of Light - from the Uriah Heep album of the same name.
This sheet set is available in mint condition or cancelled to order (CTO).
Did you buy this product? Be the first to rate this product!