A special commemorative envelope, limited to 1000 editions issued by Britain’s Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territory Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey and Gibraltar to mark 100 years since the signing of the Armistice Treaty.
£17.50 inc. VAT
Product Code: WM94
The collaboration brings together one stamp from each of the postal administrations' First World War issues released in recent times to commemorate 100 years of the Great War. The stamps, which are cancelled with the date 11.11.18, are affixed to a specially designed envelope entitled 'Remembering the Sacrifices of our Men and Women in WWI – Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey Remembers'.
A card inserted into the envelope tells the story of each of the stamps which are as follows:
• Gibraltar Remembers: The Gibraltar War Memorial
• Guernsey Remembers: Guernsey's war-time volunteers
• Isle of Man Remembers: The Anzac Memorials of Rayner Hoff
• Jersey Remembers: Jersey's men and women who became embroiled in WWI
* Will be dispatched as soon as available.
Did you buy this product? Be the first to rate this product!