All customers who place an order, with at least one item to be from the ‘Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II - 70th Anniversary of the Accession to the Throne’ collection, and a minimum spend of £30, will be entered into a random prize draw to win an afternoon tea with Lady Colin Campbell (Lady C) by entering the code “Lady C” at checkout, either by phone, email or web order. All previous qualifying orders will be entered.
1. The Promotion is open to all Isle of Man Stamps and Coins customers who place orders directly with ourselves between 00.00 on 06/02/22 and 05/07/22
2. Orders must be over the value of £30 and include at least one item from ‘Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II - 70th Anniversary of the Accession to the Throne’ collection.
3. All customers placing orders via web, phone, email and post will be eligible.
4. Purchasers can opt out of being included in the prize draw by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. There will be one winner from standing order customers and one from all orders.
6. The draw for the winners will take place on 07/07/22 and winners notified shortly after by email.
7. The winners will be chosen at random using an automated number generator.
8. Three winners will be invited to join an online video call with Lady Colin Campbell on 19/07/22 at a time to be defined (GMT) and will receive an ‘afternoon tea’ delivered to their home address (the Prize). If we are unable to source an afternoon delivery tea service in your area, you will be offered the equivalent monetary value in order to purchase your own ‘afternoon tea’ goods.
9. In order to take advantage of the Prize, the winners must consent to the Promoter reserving the right to publish the Winner’s name and photograph for future publicity and Promotions. By entering, the Winner agrees to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. The prize is non-transferable and you must be able to attend at the aforementioned time and date. The Promoter reserves the right to change the time or date should the need occur, all winners will be notified.
12. The video call with Lady C will be hosted via an online link and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have sufficient technology to be able to join the call. The Promoter will not be held responsible if the winner(s) isn’t/aren’t able to provide this.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Lady C is an English speaker and the Promoter is unable to offer a translation service, therefore it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they can partake.
15. By entering the Promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion. This does not affect any statutory rights.
18. In the event of dispute in any of the above promotions, the decision of the Promoter is final.
19. Promoter: Isle of Man Post Office, Spring Valley Industrial Estate, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 1AA.
20. A copy of our privacy notice can be found here - www.iompost.com/privacy-notices