We are thrilled to present our third variable value definitive stamps - A Beano Christmas on the Isle of Man.
£4.16 inc. VAT
Product Code: WP32
Dennis and his gang will soon be bringing their fun and mischief to our retail kiosks and post office counter network with the issue of our third variable value definitive stamps.
Post your letters and cards by attaching one of these incredible stamps and be sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient!
About Variable Value Definitives
Variable rate definitive self-adhesive stamps' are known as 'Post & Go stamps' and 'Faststamps' in a number of other jurisdictions. They are popular, highly collectible and viewed as the next generation of self-adhesive stamps. Each stamp features the stamp value, date of issue, sequential number and stamp identifier.
To help you understand our handling of this item below is some further information as some aspects are different to other postal administrations.
• The Beano stamp issue is a set of eight stamps which are part of our normal issue programme and will be supplied in accordance with your standing order requirements for commemoratives.
• The set of eight stamp designs will be available as collector items – mint/cto set, first day cover and presentation pack.
• They will be vended via our retail kiosks and post office counter network
• The withdrawal policy will match our current issues
• The minimum value supplied for collector purposes is the 1st class postage rate up to 100gms prevailing at the time of request – currently 52p
• The stamps will form part of our year collections and will feature in our 2018 Lindner pages as a strip of 8.
These stamps are available from across our network of self service kiosks.
Did you buy this product? Be the first to rate this product!