Are you running out of space?
Isle of Man Post Office exclusively brings a secure document storage service and all its benefits to the Island.
We can help streamline your business
Improve your performance with our end-to-end solution for efficiency, space saving and contingency planning.
Secure storage can help save you valuable office space, time and money, whilst providing a sound business continuity/disaster recovery tool.
Secure, simple and cost-effective
- Our service includes box collection, barcode tracking, secure document storage on the Isle of Man, archiving, efficient record retrieval and return delivery of your documents.
- Our advanced barcode tracking system means you do not have to worry about your documents going missing.
- Our online document management service will allow you to trace and access files securely, when you need them.
- We also offer a tri-island service covering Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
- All documents are stored at point of source.
- All processes are certified to the following international industry standards, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
Secure physical document storage is just one of the services we provide. To help further improve efficiency and deliver cost savings, we cover the entire document management lifecycle with solutions for scanning and hosting. Find out more about how we can help your business become more efficient.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team to get your contingency plan in place, please call our Commercial Team on 698444 or email by clicking here..
Isle of Man Post Office’s (IOMPO) specialist business services division, Integrated Mailing Solutions (IMS) is pleased to announce that it has successfully renewed its management systems certification, incorporating ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security Management, following an audit by Lloyd's Register in June 2020.
Have you considered outsourcing your transactional mail? Let us help you.
Paper has been used for centuries and is a fundamental part of our lives, from newspapers, to receipts to legal documents to books; therefore, understandably we are attached to this tactile means of holding information.