We can help your business save vital office time and cut costs.
We'll fulfil your every need, including controlling the cost
We combined our unrivalled industry expertise and unique proximity to the island's outgoing mail to fulfil your every need, including controlling the cost.
Fulfilment is a fast and inexpensive way to assemble mailings and free-up your staff to continue with business-critical tasks.
Our specialist machinery digitally prints your mail and envelops single, variable or multi-page personalised documentation with up to six inserts into DL, C5 or C4 sized envelopes, sealing and addressing them during the operation.
To increase desktop impact we can also provide personalised printed envelopes.
Get your message onto people's desks, opened and acted on.
Although we now live in the Digital Age where the often default method of communication is electronic, Direct Mail is still an important method of reaching out to customers, because people still love receiving tangible mail that they can touch, share and keep.
Our customers can be assured of the quality and integrity of the services we provide, as we have in place:
In-house print and mail facilities with state of the art print technology to ensure personalisation, accuracy and time efficiencies.
Dedicated team of experts who can provide communication solutions that result in enhanced customer experience, added value and ultimately greater return on investments for your business.
Our "360" Mailing Solutions are an end to end communication solution that is designed to optimise the way you connect with your audience. Our team of experts will help you to develop a bespoke mails solution based on the range of services below, which aims to help you win new customers and retain existing ones.
- Data processing - We can format your data to create highly personalised mail, according to your brand guidelines. Throughout this process, you can be assured that your data is secured, thanks to our ISO operating standards.
- Printing – We provide high quality output with fast turnaround times – our high-speed digital printers can print over 15,000 personalised pages per hour.
- Fulfilment – Each of our machines fulfils up to 10,000 envelopes every hour, meaning whatever the scale, we can deliver with utmost efficiency.
- Dispatch – All mail is posted first class and because of our direct access to the global mail stream, we can target specific dates or drip-feed items at a time that suits the customer, ensuring your communication has maximum impact.
- Response handling – We can help you manage your inbound customer communication – electronically or physically - by extracting data from the responses and provide them to you in your preferred format - in our highly secured environment.
- Secure storage – We have the capabilities to archive both physical and digital documents at IMS and should disaster strike at your business, we offer data backup within hours.
We are here to support to your business with the process of connecting with your target audience from processing customer data, printing, fulﬁlment, mailing, scanning as well as document management and storage – all in a highly secured environment. We offer bespoke and innovative communication solutions - electronic and print – to maximise cost and time savings, as well as enhance customer relations.
Secure IS0 27001 certification for payment capture services
As one of the UK's leading mailing houses we know a thing or two about mail! We provide cost effective data and payment capture services for any company looking for efficient response handling.
Our clients are based worldwide and include organisation from diverse sectors including finance, charity, government and insurance. We pride ourselves on our ISO 27001 certification, which is the internationally recognised standard for data security.
Outsourcing your response handling? IMS provides a full range of tailored solutions
Your designated account manager will work closely with you to understand your requirements and ensure our processes are tailored to meet your every need. We also work with your other suppliers to ensure seamless delivery of the service.
Response Handling is offered as a stand alone service or as part of IMS' 360 Mailing Solution.
Say goodbye to your document mountain
We'll convert yesterday's paper into tomorrow's easily searchable digital archive, slashing your storage costs and leaving your team free to get on with more profitable things.
We can deal with any kind of paper data
Our versatile suite of high tech Kodak scanners can process over 600,000 images per day. This guarantees you a rapid turnaround time without sacrificing data quality standards. And, of course all our processes and procedures are certified to the international industry standard ISO 27001 for Information Security Management.
Free yourself from yesterday's paper
We can help with archive scanning too, freeing up your valuable resources and space. When this is complete we can make arrangements for the destruction of files securely and safely if required.
Nobody likes to think about disasters affecting a business but if the worst happens we all need a Business Continuity Strategy to ensure continued service and minimise any negative impact. We can provide a complete mail back-up service, secure to ISO 27001 standards to help whatever happens.
No business can afford its mail flow to falter
We all use email but post is still the primary means of communication for businesses and any significant disruption to mail flow can threaten your survival. We can provide a mail back-up service on a contractual basis for seamless support in the event of a disaster or emergency such as a fire or flood, ensuring that your incoming and outgoing mail is maintained.
The continuity of our own business is also well protected
The Integrated Mailing Solutions division of Isle of Man Post Office occupy an offsite disaster recovery facility, 15 minutes drive from our Headquarters. Our real-time data back-up facility is tested three to four times a year to ensure our network will be fully functional within 4 hours of your arrival and the continuity of your customer services.
Product Dispatch & Returns Processing
Isle of Man Post Office can warehouse your products, package orders and dispatch for next-day delivery in the UK or 3-day delivery to Europe.
Using Isle of Man Post Office's Goods Dispatch and Returns Management service will help you reach your customers in the UK or Europe with minimal hassle.
Our first class logistics resources ensure fast, secure delivery options for your products and a trusted partner in the Isle of Man Post Office.
- First Class Post.
- Tracked and Signed for services.
- UK Special Delivery (by 09:00 hrs or 13:00 hrs next working day).
- Isle of Man Post Office is the Isle of Man's leading postal administration for over 40 years.
- We are experts in delivery logistics to the UK and Europe.
- Working with your agents in the Isle of Man, we can warehouse your goods, package your orders and dispatch them for next-day delivery into the UK or 3-day delivery to mainland Europe.
We can also efficiently manage any returned goods from your customers, ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction and minimising credit card charge-backs.
Integrated Mailing Solutions (IMS), the specialist communications business unit of the Isle of Man Post Office, is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified, the international benchmarks for data security and quality, ensuring your data is managed and secured to the highest standards.
Isle of Man Post Office (IOMPO) is pleased to introduce Business Solutions; bringing together all of its products and services for businesses under one umbrella, making them easier for organisations to access.
An insight in to improving your outbound mail effectiveness.
Ben Caley, Commercial Manager at Isle of Man Post Office, gives a key insight into the issues facing our clients with both their daily and one-off bulk mail outs.