There's enough to think about when arranging a holiday, so why not give yourself one less thing to worry about?
Isle of Man Post Office is the leading provider of Foreign Exchange on the Isle of Man
Available from the island's 25 post offices and online, organising your holiday money has never been so easy with quick and simple access to a full range of currencies.
Choose Isle of Man Post Office for your Foreign Exchange and enjoy:
- 0% commission on all foreign currency
- Excellent exchange rates, updated daily
- US Dollars and Euros held in stock at Regent Street, Douglas and Ramsey
- Commission-free buy back on any unused foreign notes at Regent Street, Douglas and Ramsey
- Dedicated Foreign Exchange counter at Regent Street, Douglas
Daily rates are posted on Twitter, why not follow us or contact our customer services team on 01624 664664 who will be happy to assist you.
Please note, if you would like to collect in branch:
- All orders require cash payment and photo ID. For example, passport or driving license.
- Orders over £650 will also require proof of address. For example, utility bill.
If you would like to pay by debit card:
- Please note, this service is only available at our Regent Street Post Office, for any amount.