The quick and easy way to send your letters, cards and gifts, purchase postage and pay bills and fines - all at the touch of a button.
Save time and beat the queues!
Pay&Post automated post and payment kiosks give you the chance to post your items at a time and location convenient to you. Simply visit the Pay&Post kiosk and follow the simple instructions on screen. The majority are now operating as cashless machines and only accept debit cards.
Pay&Post kiosks allow you to:
- Purchase postage
- Post letters, large letters
- Post packets (20kg or under) to UK destinations only (NOT Channel Islands, Europe ore Rest of World)
- Pay Isle of Man Government rates and rents
- Pay Manx Telecom, Manx Gas and MUA bills
- Pay Fixed Penalty Fines
- Pay Endorsable Fixed Penalty Fines
You can find our Pay&Post kiosks at:
- Spar, Colby
- Strand Street Post Office, Douglas
- Douglas Sorting Office
- Sea Terminal
- Tesco, Lake Road, Douglas
- Shoprite, Victoria Road, Douglas
- Henry Bloom Noble Library, Duke St, Douglas (no access during lockdown)
- Station Garage, Castletown
- Ramsey Post Office, Parliament Street
- Spar, Clagh Vane, Ballasalla - Will also accept cash as well as debit cards.
From 1st January 2021, it became mandatory to provide customs declarations when sending items containing goods beyond the UK (including the Channel Islands). These declarations have to be checked to ensure they have been completed correctly, therefore, if sending items containing goods beyond the UK, these need to be sent from a sub-post office and can not be sent using a kiosk.