Door 2 Door delivers your message with the post to over 43,000 residential and business delivery points.
Door 2 Door - Promotional Material Delivery Service
Door 2 Door promotional material delivery service is a service which allows delivery of unaddressed promotional material to over 43,000 residential and business delivery points across the island.
- Can be booked for all Island delivery or for selected areas in keeping with our set postal routes.
- Minimum size A6 postcard, maximum face size A4.
- Three main weight bands and costs; 0-35g, 36-70g and 71-100g. Cost per 1000 increasing with weight band. Items over 100g require bespoke pricing.
- Deliveries take place over five days in a Monday-Friday working week.
The Most Effective Way to Reach the Island Community
No other on-Island service has as many delivery points. This service enables your branding to be delivered with the mail direct to the homes of your customers and potential customers by our trusted uniformed team of delivery staff and as the items are unaddressed no personal data is required for the service. 83%* of promotional items delivered via Door 2 Door are opened, read, filed or set aside for later.
No promotional materials detailing the same or similar subject matter will be distributed in the same week as yours. There are also a limited number of delivery slots each week, meaning your message won't get lost among vast numbers of items; for this reason booking are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Proceed
- Plan and book well in advance (recommended 2-3 weeks minimum) to ensure:
- a delivery slot is available. Some weeks are not available for deliveries due to existing bookings, Public/Bank holiday weeks or heavy workloads such as in the entire month of December.
- that your items are produced and supplied to IOMPO in a timely manner prior to delivery, bundled or turned in 50s/100s ready for sortation.
- necessary paperwork and payments are complete prior to delivery.
- Plan your item – making sure it meets our size and weight specifications, as well as ensuring that items meet appropriate content guidelines for public distribution. Items may be refused if not meeting requirements or deemed inappropriate.
- Please complete the contact request form below supplying any details you have in mind. Our Sales team can then supply current figures, available dates, files and estimates to assist progressing your query.
Place an order, or request more information